Left Alone Free Download
Title: Left Alone
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Release Date: 28 Apr, 2016
About This Game
Left alone is a psychological horror game set in multiple believable interior and exterior environments. The game has a unique, high octane atmosphere which means you’ll feel like you’re truly beginning an adventure you’ll never quite forget.
You play in First-Person as Joel Dent, ex-military officer, recent divorcee and still recovering from physical trauma. Joel and his best friends arrange a meeting point in the forests of Wisconsin, for a fun and adventurous weekend away camping but strange goings-on lead Joel to an abandoned school with a horrific past. The search for his friends uncovers horrors beyond his worst nightmares and Joel may wish he was “Left Alone”.
Left Alone was developed by just two people and took two long, hard years to develop. We hope that you will enjoy the experience as much as we did making the game.
• Psychological horror – Discover clues, notes and memories from the past students and visitors to the “Mount High School”.
• Rich, creative and believable environments – Set in multiple interior and exterior environments which include hiking trails, Mount High School, surrounding areas and more!
• Eerie high suspense atmosphere with audio carefully designed for each area to build tension.
• Shocking and immersive moments throughout the game to entice a sense of mystery and discovery for the player.
• Solve puzzles and find clues to uncover traces of your friend’s disappearance, maybe you’ll find more than you were bargaining for.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Quad-core CPU ~ 2.5Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 560m / HD6870 1GB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Free Download Left Alone
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]